Advertisement

Organize your truck : very affordable under seat truck storage by Du-Ha

Organize your truck : very affordable under seat truck storage by Du-Ha #mixflip #DuHa #truckstoragebox

If you are like me you carry a lot of gear in your vehicle. You can just throw it in any old way and pray for the best or you can put it all in storage bins and hope they don't jostle around or you can get a custom fit storage box with dividers and gun racks from a company called that have been making storage boxes for almost 20 years.

If you want to buy one for yourself click here.


Thanks for watching. Enjoy!

================================

Use code "mixflipcamping" for 10% off your entire CampSaver.com order

CampSaver:

================================

Use my Amazon link to support my channel. You can use this link as a jump off point to shop around Amazon. I use this powerbank every day at home and at work. I've tested it and love it!


================================

Buy your adventure gear at OpticsPlanet.com
Use discount code "mixflip5" for 5% off your entire order.

================================

Follow me on Facebook to see things I might not post on my youtube channel.

----------------------------------------------------------
Follow me on Instagram

-----------------------------------------------------------

Watch my off road only channel

--------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer 1: My videos are for entertainment purposes only, imitation or the use of any instruction shown in the videos is solely AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Mixflip will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your property resulting from attempting anything shown in any my videos.

Disclaimer 2: I am an Amazon affiliate and receive commissions when customers use Amazon links from my Youtube channel. Its a great way to support my channel allowing me to keep bringing you helpful content.

Copyright 2020, Mixflip

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
All my videos comply 100% with Youtube's firearms policy.

mixflip,du ha,du ha under seat truck storage,under seat truck storage,truck storage,toyota tundra storage box,ford f150 storage box,chevy Silverado storage box,ram truck storage box,nissan ti,

Post a Comment

0 Comments