Advertisement

More Baby Thomas!! || Sanders Sides Comic Dub

More Baby Thomas!! || Sanders Sides Comic Dub Art by: & sporkklesofficialblogthing.tumblr.com
SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

Characters and end song by:

You asked for more baby thomas, you GET more baby thomas! ^w^ And some baby sides in there at the end too ;D These comics are amazing and I'm so happy you guys love my take on these characters!

Like this dub? Support me on Patreon!:


I own nothing but my voice. This was not made for profit of any kind. Copyright Disclaimer: Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, permits limited use of copyrighted material for commentary, search engines, criticism, parody, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship.

Sanders Sides,sanderssides,fandub,comic dub,voiceover,remus sanders,virgil sanders,thomas sanders,

Post a Comment

0 Comments