Advertisement

IKEA Desk SETUP + Home Office TOUR 2020

IKEA Desk SETUP + Home Office TOUR 2020 Byte Review OFFICE TOUR 2020 - I spent a good while making this setup so I'd love to hear what you think about it in the comments below!

Wallpaper :

Desk setup :

Karlby Tabletop:
Alex Drawer:
Trestle:
Chair -
Pegboard:

Ani Acopian's setup :

Everything else :
Kingston SSD :
LaCie 5TB Drive:
Ruark Audio MR1 MK2 Speakers:
Monitor:
iQunix Keyboard:
NZXT Case: (closest you can get to my current!)
Corsair RAM:
Kraken CPU Cooler:
I7 7700k:
GTX 1070ti:
Monitor Arm:
Carved Wireless Charger:
Mouse:
Sofa:

Follow me on social media for more tech:




Video was shot with:

Sony a7iii:
Main lens:
Other lens:
Wide lens:

#homeoffice #ikea #setuptour

setup tour,home office,ikea,ikea office,ikea desk,battlestation,office 2020,home office tour 2020,benq,nzxt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments