Advertisement

High Quality Ear To Ear ASMR Made Just For You

High Quality Ear To Ear ASMR Made Just For You Hey what’s up my friend, how are you? Hopefully you’re doing well and ready for some super tingly relaxation! This is a special edition enhanced performance Tascam DR05 microphone, and it’s definitely going to get us relaxed for a long time to come! Hope you dig, and if you want to support my channel to help me keep making videos even more you can drop a like on videos or drop me a tip on PayPal or sign up on Patreon!!! Shout outs to you for stopping by, and as always, stay cool, stay awasome, and stay relaxed! Let me know how many Tingles you got after watching!!! ;)~ See you soonzz!!

If you'd like to support the channel and help me to keep making videos:




Thanks for watching and dropping a like if you enjoyed!

Stay cool, stay awesome, and stay relaxed ;)~

#ASMR #Eartoear #Tingles

asmr,eartoear,relax,tingle,sleep,tapping,fastest,fast,binaural,sound,tingles,relaxing,relaxation,massage,brainmassage,mindmassage,sleepfast,newtingles,dorian,foyil,dorianfoyil,asmrmale,guyasmr,manasmr,asmrneedsleep,bestasmr,tinglenow,assortment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments